Monday, January 5, 2015

Not off to a good start, eh?

yeah, I'm supposed to be blogging every day. Oops.

Let's see, what can I talk about? Well, I did my first official meditation this morning, five minutes. I'm a beginner, yanno. Five minutes is about all I can muster up. It was nice, I found some instructions online on how-to that didn't have an overtly spiritual focus. Just pragmatic, "this is how ya do it, so do it". I definitely felt calm and happy once I finished so I will continue.

My daughter gave us a book to write in every morning, it has a question for the day and we do it for three years and compare our answers. Really enjoying doing this together.

Won't be able to start the super-duper-strict diet/exercise until next week as the Hubs sister is coming to visit this week and we'll be all over the place as far as booze/food goes. Looking forward to starting fresh next week, though!

Well, thus ends the most boring blog ever.

Stay tuned for hopefully more exciting prose coming from moi.

No comments: