Friday, January 2, 2015

Journaling for 2015

Recently I read that journaling is good for you, along the lines of meditating being good for you. So I'm going to try both this year.

Not sure who still reads here, if anyone, but it doesn't really matter as I'm going to be doing this mostly for me. :)

Also, I miss writing. I used to take a great deal of satisfaction in writing my various blogs over the years. I only stopped because it seems life had sped up to the point where I didn't have the time anymore. But I think I need to make the time, I think it was good for me on a level I didn't realize until I stopped.

Now, the writing part I know how to do, but the meditation part, eh...not so sure about that.

I'll keep ya'll posted on the meditation.


I had a lot more here but I took it out. I don't want to offend anyone, not in today's age especially. In our increasing need to be uber tolerant, we've become more intolerant than ever, it sometimes seems to me.

No comments: